Easy Come | Easy Go

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Things that arrive too easily are as likely to depart as easily..






This is probably one of my favorite t-shirts ever. I like its trendy and youthful design it gives to any ensemble, especially when worn with dark pieces.

This t-shirt is also memorable cos I got it from Bershka, the brand where I had my first job after college. I must say, the experience was amazing. I learned a lot of things, from supervising and training the staff to coordinating the store (my favorite) and a lot more! I'm also glad I was able to work with the best, very talented and creative team.

Sad though, I had to leave cos of unexpected event occurred in my life. Time for better opportunities, I guess?!

Bershka t-shirt | Topman pants and hoodie | Nike Roshe Run

No comments :