Rave

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

This is a better late than never post! Last summer 2013, I had an opportunity to style Rave's fashion section! Rave is an annual magazine produced  by The Bedan Herald (San Beda Alabang's publication). This shoot was actually last minute so I had to improvise. My clothes were too big for my model! The solution? Clip! lots of clip! Lol 

I stick to 
I'm so happy that my first styling work was for school! At least, I was able toshare my style ideas to my fellow Bedans! 
1. For the guys who are never afraid to wear colors and prints. (Penshoppe shirt & cardigan, United Colors of Benetton pants and loafers)
2. This look is passable as your your corporate attires! Just change your shoes into more formal ones and (Memo shirt, Benetton sweater, Bench chinos and Zara sneakers)
3. My usual look in school haha! I think every guy must own a chambray shirt and a chinos! It's a classic and versatile! 




Model: Anjo Damiles
Styling: Adrian Guadalupe
Photgraphy: Vance Alfonso | Mon Hernandez

No comments :