Hiatus is Over

Sunday, 26 January 2014

My apologies for the sudden hiatus which I didn't really expect to be that long! I was too busy after graduation..(excuses) Now that I'm a bum, I have a lot of time to update this blog.

I hope it's not yet late to greet you all a Happy New Year!! I can feel that 2014 will be a better year. Here's to new beginnings and new experiences! I'm excited and scared at the same time for the coming days because I'll be getting out of my comfort zone (literally lol) which I'll share to you all soon! 

As my comeback post, here's my go-to outfit these past few months. Hoodies, t-shirt, cap and trainers. The look inspired by the streets!

I'm starting to be a sneaker kind of guy. I used to prefer brogues and loafers but can you blame me? It's a combination of style and comfort! It actually adds a retro feel to any ensemble.

Baseball cap is my accessory of choice lately.. It adds a youthful vibe to any of my looks!

So here's my first post this year! Expect a lot of backlog posts and please bear with me as I'm still fixing my layout! Cheers!

Credits: Topman t-shirt and chinos | Bershka hoodie | Oxygen leatherette cap | Uniqlo socks | New Balance 574 sneakers

Photos by Marionne Cinco

No comments :