Vanilla Cupcake

Saturday, 23 March 2013

I went to this new cupcake place in Alabang Town Center called Vanilla Cupcake Bakery with my friends after our graduation practice. The place is so inviting that has very cool, dainty and picture-worthy furniture. 
I love how ATC is expanding and opening new stores for us, south people!  

Took advantage of the place and had my outfit photos taken there! I know, it's been a while since my last outfit post. Ugh! 
I wanted to take home this Daphne chair! So gorgeous!
My summer shoes! 

What do you think of my outfit? 

Outfit: Oxygen denim jacket, United Colors of Benetton polo-shirt and loafers, Uniqlo shorts and Casio watch


Lovin' the vintage feel of this Casio watch I ordered from Watchfactory! ☺ 
The red velvet cake is so yummy! It's not too sweet, for me.

I should've taken more pictures of the furniture and cupcakes. But anyway, this will probably be my new hang-out place! If you love sweets and fan of vintage stuff, this place is perfect for you. 
Vanilla Cupcake Bakery is located at 2nd floor of Corte De las Palmas above Starbucks!

Photos by Marionne Cinco and yours truly.

No comments :