Shorts for Summer

Friday, 29 March 2013

Yesterday my family visited 14 churches for our annual Visita Iglesia. We started from Alabang to Greenhills then went back again to Alabang and had mass at St. James. I wore something comfortable, because I knew  we'll do a lot of walking and the heat is so intense these past few days! 

This summer, it's a must have to own a good pair of shorts. Just make sure that your shorts aren't too baggy, but not too tight and it should just end above the knee. 

It's time to throw (okay, keep) your shorts with cargo pockets, guys. I also find it ironic when the shorts are too long. LOL!
Polo shirts are perfect for lazy days without even looking lazy at all! The subtle details made this outfit look more interesting!


(Topman shirt, Uniqlo Shorts, Sperry topsiders)

By the way, RSSI is looking for young and fashionable 20 individuals to be part of this year's League of Fashion!

To all the fashion enthusiasts or just want to have a productive summer, you better join this internship! Aside from the benefits and gift certificates, you'll also learn more about RSSI brands (Topshop, Topman, Warehouse, Ben Sherman, etc.),  fashion retailing, you'll also experience styling the mannequins and a lot more! Last summer, I really had the best summer experience ever! If I'm allowed to join again, I will definitely do!

I heard, this year, the theme will be Coachella! Sounds exciting, right?

*The deadline got extended! You can submit your entries until April 4, 2013! Just follow the mechanics shown on the poster above! Good luck!

Check out my experience here: First day of my Internship,Video Shoot with David GuisonThe Sales Associate, The Next Satorialist


No comments :