Gold Rush

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Here's my outfit when I attended the CMS Fusion: Gold Rush last Monday! 

This Memo pink shirt is really my favorite, because it's so versatile and goes well with anything.  I wanted the cardigan to be the focal point of this outfit, so I wore pastel colors. Cardigans can really make your outfit smarter and well put together aesthetic. 

As they say, confidence is the key when wearing colors like these! 

Summer is already here!!! The color Blue is also one of the color trends this SS2013 ( Bur for me, this color is always on trend and they're never out.) 

I chose these vintage shoes for a classier look!
(Penshoppe cardigan, Memo shirt, United Colors of Benetton pants, Vintage shoes)
Photos by Marionne Cinco

CMS (Communication and Media Studies) Fusion is a yearly event organize by the 3rd year students for the graduating students. It is a variety show and awards night at the same time. The goal of this event is also to showcase the talents of all the CMS students. This year, the theme was Fusion: Gold Rush, we're named as the golden batch, because every time there's a contest, we always win. I didn't bother to take a lot of photos, because I wanted to relax and just enjoy the show.
The event was hosted by Ralph & Burnice. They're such a witty host! 


They also awarded different CMS students who are successful in their own fields... There were IT girl, Face of the year, Media man of the year, etc. and guess what? I got the Fashionista award! Haha

I looked so silly haha
This is really unexpected! Thank you guys, really. I'm so speechless! Thanks for noticing my effort to dress up every wash day at School. haha! Yes, I had to dance the HARLEM SHAKE to show my gratitude to everyone.


The last and much awaited performance of my friends. Too bad, the upcoming batches won't see how great performers these people are. 

Group shot with my batch mates.
After this shot, all of us hugged and congratulated each other cos we made it! I will definitely miss this FUN batch! I'm so proud of what we've become. I hope all of us will have a more brighter future ahead of us and I wish all our wishes will do come true! 

I would like to Congratulate all the people behind this successful  event! You guys really made our remaining days in college memorable. CMS the BEST!! 
Yay! Me holding the award + with my friends
They also gave us this cute cupcake!
Then, I had dinner at Chili's with my favorite people to celebrate and to "salubong" the birthday of my good friend, Nina! 
Big Mouth Burger Bites is so yummy especially the onion rings dipped with ranch dressing! Uggh I'm craving right now!

Anyway, this month is actually the anniversary month of this blog! How time flies so fast! May sasali kaya if I'll hold a blog giveaway?! LOL! If there's anyone who wants to sponsor my first blog giveaway, just e-mail me at adrianayds@gmail.com! :)

No comments :