Tied Up

Thursday, 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I really had a great day, because I spent my day with my loved ones. First, I had an "intimate" breakfast with my closest friends in college after class. Second, I had a buffet lunch with family. Third, I jogged to burn everything (lol). And then had dinner again with family! Useless! Haha You, how did you spend your VD? :)


Anyway, here's what I wore last Monday to start my busy week! Just a normal day at school. I wore a necktie for a change! In a place where T-shirt x jeans reign supreme, people would think I'm a professor or manager of a restaurant. Haha! 


With or without varsity jacket? 
Swatch watch, Nato strap from Asprey, Starbucks planner & Topshop notebook

These moccasins are so comfy! 

Bossini shirt, Vintage necktie, Topman chinos (overused), United Colors of Benetton moccasin

Always remember that you don't need to wait for Valentine's day to show someone how much they mean to you. Hope all of you had a great day and your hearts filled with love!

No comments :