The First Month

Saturday, 2 February 2013

Hello, guys! Sorry if I haven't been blogging since 2013 has started! I've been busy with school etc. etc. lol! I promise to blog on a regular basis after my Thesis final defense. For now, here are some of the photos that made my January productive and memorable;
 New Year's Eve with my siblings x Nina and I wearing jackets! The jacket was actually a gift from her! What a sweet friend! :p
My favorite Caramel Macchiato while thesis-ing x The Modern Gentleman
 With my favorite people! It's always fun being with them! 

Tweet Up @SBCA by Rappler. My org, Likhang Sining x The Bedan Herald x Beda.Comm organized an event! So stressful, but it was all worth it! Thanks to all the people who came. :)
First time at Nolita! I love their pizza + love the place! Okay, I'm craving right now! :(

 My thesis partners & I went to GMA to interview the very kind and brilliant, Raymond! He's such a big help to our study! And also, thanks to all the people who answered our online survey!
Shopped with Victor Basa at United Colors of Benetton at Fort! Will blog about it soon! I actually met Raymond and Victor last July when I had my internship at Esquire. See, internships will help you build your network of contacts! 

I'll try to do this every month! You? How did you spend the first month of the year? 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter- @aydsguadalupe

1 comment :

Deanne Schlosser said...

So, what happened to your thesis project? I do wish you can share your thesis statement for us to know considering the people you are interviewing for your project. And from the look of it, you do have a great progress with your thesis project. Anyway, I do hope everything went well with it.