Miss Selfridge

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

 This blog post is the epitome of "It's better to be late than never." Haha I'm so sorry, guys. I was literally hospitalized after this event (who cares lol). I don't want this photos to put into waste, so I'll be sharing it to everyone. The famous British high-street brand, Miss Selfridge own by RSSI (company who also handles Topshop, Topman, Ben Sherman, etc. in the Philippines) opened its doors to the public last June 2012 at Greenbelt 5.


I won't put the other pictures of items cos for sure, they're all not available in the store anymore. 

  Guess who's the muse of Miss Selfridge?

She's no other than, Camille Co!! She's really stunning and a perfect girl for Miss Selfridge. Don't you think?!

 I was with my two RSSI co-interns, Sarah & Fay. We didn't expect that we'll win the 10k shopping spree from Stylebible! Check out my outfit here.


Bizu food= Heaven!
 RSSI event won't be complete without great food and great music! 




 The models ( Jasmine Maeirhofer, Ornussa Cadness and Sanya Smith) wearing Miss Selfridge.. I think they were styled by Camille.

The gorgeous, Fay Pua. 
Preview magazine's Daryl Chang.
and her deadly heels.

                                                  Samantha Sadhawni + Patricia De Leon with Sarah Policios.
                                        Tracy Ayson and Ira Giorgetti
                                          Inez Fernandez  and the RSSI guys. Thanks for the invite! 

Girls, head now to Miss Selfridge and shop like there's no tomorrow. To know more about Miss Selfrifge, visit  http://www.missselfridge.com/ or like them on Facebook for updates.

No comments :