Chocolate Colors

Monday, 18 February 2013

Yaaay! I'm so happy that my Thesis defense last Saturday went well! My thesis partners & I decided to wear chocolate colors, because our topic is about the Magnum campaign. Magnum was launched last year and made a noise with the help of social media. Now, it's named the "Philippine national ice-cream." If you haven't tried it, you're missing out!! Almond is my favorite, but all the flavors are actually good!

Taken from the iPhone! I didn't bring my camera, because I was really nervous that day!

1. With my thesis partners, Nina and Alrenz. Good job to us! 2.We gave Magnum to all the panelists. They're all eating this yummy ice-cream while we're reporting, so they were all good vibes! I think it helped a bit. Haha

February is our Hell month! My batch mates & I are all stressed out! So many things to do! (#graduatingstudentsproblems) Anyway, I hope you're all having a great day!

No comments :