All in One

Sunday, 24 February 2013

So many firsts in this post! *slow clap* It was my first time to do 3 piece layering, mixing stripes on gingham print, denim on denim all in one outfit. And first time to shoot in this place near our village. Kudos to my sister for taking these awesome photos!

Layering is a good way to mix your favorite pieces in your closet. Start with thinner clothes first then layer up with heavier fabrics.This coming summer, it's all about stripes, prints and colors. Never be afraid to experiment, because you'll learn what works and what doesn't. As long as you're comfortable, go for it! 


I wore my favorite chukka boots from Forever 21 for a grungy feel. I actually used these as my school shoes and I know, it's not allowed in school, but rules are sometimes meant to be broken (style wise) haha.



Sorry for flooding my photos, guys! This set is really my favorite. I hope you like this outfit as much as I do! Have a great week ahead! :)

Penshoppe gingham shirt, Topman striped shirt, SM jeans and red socks, Forever 21 boots


Photos by Ama Guadalupe

No comments :