My 2012

Monday, 31 December 2012

Since 2012 is coming to an end, I would like to look back at the good things happened to me this year. This year has passed so quickly. I’m just so thankful, because I've experienced and did a lot of new things this year, which I never imagined that it will happen. Even though  I had been hospitalized several times this year, I still consider it a blessing, because of it, I've learned to value life more, I became stronger and I became closer to God. This year was so amazing with a lot of amazing people that I’m so grateful for. 

I really had the best Summer ever this year!! The most unforgettable was when I had my internship at RSSI and Esquire Philippines, because of it, I met new friends, a lot of creative and inspiring people and I got featured in Garage Magazine and Philippine Star.
Some of my outfits this 2012. I hope this 2013, I will be more inspired to dress-up and to blog more often!! I also want to try new things, go to the places I've never been, and get out of my comfort zone once in a while.
To all the people who have been part of my 2012, particularly my family and friends- who never left my side, thank you so much!! I really can't imagine life without you, guys. 


I'm hoping that 2013 will be a greater and better year for all of us. I wish that my wishes will do come true, and yours too! More experiences, More success and More Happiness to everyone! Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right!! 2013 will be EPIC! 

x, 
The Dandy Ayds

No comments :