Our Last Retreat

Thursday, 29 November 2012

The retreat is one of the things that I will miss the most in San Beda! It's really the activity that I look forward to every year! It's a place where we can detach ourselves from the reality for a while (won't think about school work), as in no gadgets/internet connection for almost 3 days, bonding with friends, rest, eat like as if there's no tomorrow, time to contemplate, reflect, pray and most importantly, be with God. That's why it saddens me that it's already our last retreat! :(

 It took place at the very peaceful and modern retreat house of San Beda, the Monserrat Retreat House located in Silang, Cavite. 

So glad I spent my last retreat with my amazing and crazzzy Batchmates! I hope we all graduate this march and  I will surely miss all of them!


Photos grabbed from Boom Lopez, Angela Cordero and Kaye Lasam



1 comment :

Beatrice Anne said...

Very nice photos! Aww, I miss retreats so much!!!


I'm following you now, hope you can drop by mine=)
http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/