Flying Dutchman

Friday, 16 November 2012

Flying Dutchman recently released their "Everyday Walk" Anniversary collection and I want everything! What an amazing collection! Before, they only sell dope shoes and rucksacks, but now they have trendy pieces like- printed shirts, button downs, jackets and chinos! I can really say that this is the best online shop for guys! I'm actually eyeing that floral button down and camouflage rucksack. Here's the lookbook of their new collection:


                                                  I want!! These items will really be part of my Christmas wish list. 


I remember last summer, I ordered a pair of shoes from them and I had to cancel it last minute! Because size 10 (I'm size 11, btw) might not fit me and I'm not used to buying shoes without fitting it first. Good thing, they are opening their first flagship store tomorrow, November 17, 2012!!! The store will be at The Collective, Makati. You will have a chance to win a pair of shoes and meet their new ambassador, David Guison. See you there at 12 noon! :)

No comments :