Campus Style BTS

Monday, 12 November 2012

As what I've told you on my previous post, Bjorn Manila x SM Youth visited my school for the #CampusStyle #FashionRadar last 11/10/12, Saturday.

I helped Bjorn to look for stylish students in school, but last minute some students didn't make it. So I had to look for stylish people on the spot that day! I can really say that my schoolmates and I share the same style which is very laidback and not that over the top. 

 Here are some of the BTS photos.
 I met Bjorn a year ago, when I claimed the bow tie that I won on his blog giveaway. He's really a cool guy. He's one of the people who inspired me to blog. I'm a reader of his blog from Bjorn x Manila to Behind Bjorn Manila and now Beyond Manila. His works are really amazing! He's really a good example for the youth that's why SM did a right choice for collaborating with him!

I really have a beautiful schoolmates! Don't you think so, guys?





Thank you guys for being so game!

Click here to see all the looks. Thanks again to Bjorn Bedayo and SM Youth! :)


1 comment :

andew baler said...

love the glasses pare san mo nabili? message mo na lng dito kun ok lang http://werdstyle.tumblr.com/