Aztec Invasion

Sunday, 11 November 2012

One of my favorite trends is the Tribal/Aztec prints! I remember last 2011, Topman started this trend and now it's everywhere. I actually got this button down months ago, but it was my first time to wear it yesterday when Bjorn Manila x Sm Youth x Campus Style visited my school for the #FashionRadar (will blog about that next). I paired it with my favorite blue chinos, shoes and aztec socks.
This top reminds me of Christmas! The colors, prints and the fabric. That's why I chose Christmas Tree as my background. Haha. I think when wearing a print like this, your look is instantly trendy. 


Just my normal outfit in school. What do you think, guys? Thanks to Marionne Cinco for taking these photos!

3 comments :

Cristina Decena said...

Pogi! Super keri mo the top and I love your sunglasses. :) See you soon, Ayds! ♥

Adrian Guadalupe said...

Thanks Tina!! See you soon! :)

Isabel said...

Great look, as always! You're so cute, Ayds! :)