Feelin' the Sweater Weather

Sunday, 21 October 2012

It's really my favorite season! It's the time of the year again wherein we could wear our sweaters, because of the breezy weather. I've been looking for a nice gray sweater, so I was really happy when I saw this in my Mom's closet! Yes, my Mom's closet! I had to repeat that Haha! You can really wear it with a lot of ways. Expect more blog posts wearing this sweater!

This was my outfit when I had dinner with my friends at Fort last Saturday (will blog that soon). I supposed to shoot my outfit photos there, but I didn't really like my shoes! I had to wear this outfit again today, with the right shoes, to shoot it for my blog. Haha! Weird, I know. Anyway,  I'll try to be more productive this week, because I have been lying and eating since the sembreak has started! Let's all have a great week! :)


Giordano sweater, Thrifted polo, Bench chinos, Swatch watch with Asprey Nato Strap, Dexter shoes

4 comments :

Isabel said...

You are always so cute, Ayds! As always I love your photos! :)

Adrian Guadalupe said...

Haha! Thanks, Isa! You should buy prime lens for better photos! :)

Isabel said...

Thanks for the tip! But I am poor! HAHAHAHA. :)

Adrian Guadalupe said...

Nooo! For sure afford mo ang prime lens! Haha :)