Tropical

Saturday, 16 June 2012

First day of classes today...well, not really. In my school (San Beda-Alabang), we are required to wear uniform from Tuesday to Friday except for Monday and Saturday. So when those days come I get so excited because I can show or express my style to my schoolmates lol! 

So this is what I wore to the first day of my wash day. Earth tones for today’s outfit. I wore red socks and used my red rucksack to break the monotony of Brown and Green! What do you think? :p
(Thrifted shirt, Bench chinos, Bag from Penshoppe, Wade Brogues, SM belt and socks)

The shirt has a tropical prints! My friend kept on calling me Lito Atienza the whole day! WTF. Haha



Guess watch with brown leather strap from Asprey, Bracelets from SM accessories 

Photos by Nancy Guico

3 comments :

Lemuel Urieta said...

Cool look, Ayds! I like your top! :-)

http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/

Isa said...

I love the socks talaga! :)

Adrian Guadalupe said...

Thank you guys! :)