Shoegasm

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

I would like to share guys my new shoes...... I'M KIDDING!!! Haha I wish. These shoes are all to die for! I have to agree that shoes are such an essential part of wardrobe and are not just considered accessories anymore and it can really break or make an outfit. 

I always feel confident when I'm wearing good shoes. But with these shoes I think you'll feel like you're on the top of the world haha.



Burberry Prorsum 2012 Spring/Summer Calfskin Lace-Up Shoes. I super like the details of these shoes.
Alba Prat Neon Old School Collection. I think you'll never be underdressed with these shoes! lol


Dr. Martens 2012 Spring/Summer Alfred Porcelain Shoe


Dr. Martens 2012 Spring/Summer Barrett Navy Loafer NEED I SAY MORE? 


I'm dying to have these Cole Haan LunarGrand Wingtip! When I saw these personally, I had a hard time sleeping because I kept on thinking about it haha! The soles. I'm speechless. I hope my family is reading this post and will be kind enough to send me any of these haha!

I think I'm having a shoegasm!

Source: http://hypebeast.com

1 comment :

Giancarlo Clarete said...

omg DM and Cole Haan! I have a thing for wingtipZ