Hey, I got Featured!

Monday, 4 June 2012

After the internship my co-interns and I got featured.....

in Philippine Star YSTYLE section, "What Fashion Internship is really like" last May 4, 2012. Special thanks to Mara Miano.



Conrtibuted an article about my RSSI experience for Fashionintern.ph

Lastly, I was really shocked that it went out already. I thought it was for July issue. My family and friends know that one of my dreams is to be featured in Garage Magazine-personal style section! So my heart skipped a beat (literally) when I found out that we'll going to have a shoot for GARAGE! I still feel so giddy and stoked about it. Such a dream come true (cheesy haha). Well, good things comes to those who wait and to those who make an EFFORT.



BTS photos here.

Hello Raymond Angat!!

My 3 looks. I will blog about it one by one. So I hope you'll grab a copy of June issue with Joseph Marco on the cover!


These all wouldn't be possible without RSSI League of Fashion! I won't get tired of saying this but I've really had the best summer experience. :)

3 comments :

Kinski Monster said...

i have a copy!
looking great there buddy!

Adrian Guadalupe said...

Hey thank you man! Nice blog! :)

Adrian Guadalupe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.