A Tribute to my Dad

Sunday, 17 June 2012

First, I would like to greet my dad a Happy Father's day! We are so lucky and happy to have you as our dad. Thank you so much for everything. I really couldn't  imagine life without you and mom. I can't wait to see you soon. Love you, dad! 

This look was a tribute for him. The denim polo, jacket and shoes were all from his closet. I think this Maui and Sons jacket is older than me haha. What I like most about it is that; it's denim at the same time it's Letterman. Denim on Denim look for today. Also, those shoes are my favorite. I don't usually wear those because I'm saving it for special occasions. I celebrated by watching Kimmy Dora (such a fun movie btw) after pigging out with family! These photos are taken at ATC.



Salvatore Ferragamo shoes

Guess watch, Asprey strap, SM Accessories bracelet

I bought this wayfarers right away when I saw it in Pop Culture! Camouflage is really "in" this season! 


And I'm your The Daddy Ayds for today... Haahaha! Happy Father's day to your dads! How did you celebrate? Let's all have a good and productive week ahead! 

Photos by Ama Guadalupe


1 comment :

Eros Buzza said...

real cool style bro ;)

greetings from Munich,
Eros (www.HermesIsMyDad.com)