ZALORA

Thursday, 10 May 2012

I never really tried online shopping, but I think it would make our life so much easier. 
I went to the Grand launching of the first fashion retail site in the Philippines- ZALORA! Imagine shopping at home without hassle, and just a click away with so many brands to choose from? They ship nationwide for free, they offer cash on delivery, 30 days return and 3-hour delivery if you're living in Metro Manila!

What are you waiting for? Sign up and shop now. (http://www.zalora.com.ph/)  And experience a very excellent service! They will also give you an introductory gift of 250php voucher after you signed up. Cool isn't it?!

It was held in SKYE (W Building) and I liked the vibe of the place! Define Chill!


It was so jam-packed! People from the media, different companies, bloggers, celebrities, everyone was present! 

Congrats Zalora for a very successful grand launching!


ZALORA is the FUTURE..

Sorry for the lack of photos! I also had no outfit photos! Oh well, I'll just reserve it for my shoot on Sunday with my favorite magazine! Guess what magazine? It starts with letter G!!!!!  I'm so excited! ;)

The Dandy Ayds

2 comments :

KAIIWONG said...

Looks like a great event/party

KAIIWONG

Charleston said...

looked like a great night with cool people indeed

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com