Mixing Patterns

Monday, 28 May 2012

Last Friday, I went to SMX for the Philippine Fashion Week's OXYGEN Holiday 2012 show. That was actually the only show I've seen this season, and I must say the collection was SICK (More of that on my next post!).

Girls didn't really mind lining up wearing those killer heels just to have a good seat. It is called love for FASHION lol. Effort!!


How to stand out from the rest? Instead of the usual plain x printed why not try the print-on-print look?  There are actually so many ways to do print. I paired it with my khaki chinos because everything was dark already.

I'm actually having a hard time explaining my outfit haha. Because sometimes I think I'm not in the authority to say what to wear or not. This is just my opinion and just giving you some quick tips.  Feeling expert lol

After all, we should appear stylish without looking like we tried too hard.
What can you say about my look? Yay or Nay? Tweet me! Haha 


Thrifted shirt, Forever 21 cardigan, SM Accessories belt and socks, Sperry top-siders


Bag from Topman

I actually got interviewed by the people from GMA  7 for Jessica Soho show while lining up for the Oxygen show. It was soo awkward! Haha! I hope they won't air it though. 

Anyway, I'm making the most out of my summer vacation while working. As what I always say, when you’re enjoying yourself, it won’t feel like work. x

No comments :