It's All in the Details

Thursday, 24 May 2012

Forgive me for not updating my blog lately! I've been so busy with work and when I'm not busy I'd rather sleep lol! No one's also gonna take my outfit photo in the office! 

What keeps me busy? I'm currently interning for ESQUIRE Philippines in Summit Media! 
I can really say that this is the best and productive summer ever! I never want it to end! Maybe some of you are wondering why I keep on interning, well, I'm required for school for 400 hours of OJT (On-the-Job-Training) so after the RSSI, I had to apply to another company! And luckily, I got accepted in ESQUIRE! Dream come true!

My I.D. Hahaha

Sneak Peek of the Summit Media Office!

Esquire's Board!

The view in the 6th floor! Haha Akala mo ang taas eh lol


 I met up with Mom & sisters after work! My outfit for today: Topman polo-shirt with neon details and aztec socks, Penshoppe cardigan with patches, SM accessories belt.

One of my favorite polo-shirts! I can wear it as it is because of its neon details on collar and sleeves!

Swatch watch, Nato strap c/o Asprey




They say, sometimes style comes in details. 

Thank you so much to my pretty sisters for taking my outfit photos! I'm going to watch the OXYGEN show tomorrow at PFW in SMX! I'm so excited! Are you watching? See you!



1 comment :

KM said...

Nice blog you have here. I like your style. Anyway, I have an interview for the Esquire internship next week and I was wondering if you could give me any advice. Thank you so much! :)