Houdini

Thursday, 3 May 2012

I still have a hang-over from my RSSI Internship. My mind, body, soul, and heart (drama lol) miss it everyday. I really had a blast. Isn't obvious? My blog contains mostly about RSSI League of Fashion. I think it's never-ending. Haha! Cool experience, eh?
Pang cover-photo on facebook? Ha ha

This is the video that we did a few weeks ago. See the BTS pictures here. I've seen this video for like a hundred times already but I never get tired watching it. It shows on the video that we are just having fun despite the super hot weather!
 Here is it! Enjoy!

















Made/Directed by: David Guison
Location: QC Circle
Music: Houdini by Foster the People
Special Thanks to Topman, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Warehouse, and Ben Sherman for our clothes.

No comments :