Cosmopolitan at 15

Monday, 21 May 2012

Last Thursday (After the Asprey event), May 17, I went to NBC tent to celebrate the 15 fun and fearless years of the Philippine's leading magazine, COSMOPOLITAN. It was really star-studded. They also awarded 15 Fun, Fearless, Female paired with 15 Men who set girls on fire! Congrats Cosmopolitan for such a successful anniversary celebration!

Got to also bond with my co-interns/school-mates! Yes, I'm currently an intern for ESQUIRE Philippines. More on that soon! 

Divine Lee




The enthusiastic host, Joey Mead.
Blogger represent, Laureen Uy!



Anne Curtis!!!!!! Need I say more? Lol






Go grab a copy of Cosmopolitan's 15th Anniversary issue with the super hot in yellow, Anne Curtis on the cover.


1 comment :

anneharriet said...

don't for get to bring me next time :)