The Next Sartorialist

Sunday, 29 April 2012

Fashion show/Awarding/Graduation day of my RSSI internship last April 27 at Greenbelt 3. Here are some of the photos:


Remar, Ms. Inez, Sam, Raymond, and Janine.

Thanks to Benefit for doing our make-up.. Awkward for me to say that.. LOL


Waiting for the event to start..


We had two outfits- First is the neutral, then Second is colors/prints. 

For my first look I went on a dapper look! I really think this is my style.

Grabbed these runway photos from Chari's blog. I will blog about the actual photos as soon as I have them.




The event was hosted by Ira of Iraisavampire! Such a witty host! 

We weren't informed that there will be a Q&A! Gaah My weakness! Haha

I'm too happy to share that I won The Next Sartorialist. For Best in Visual Merchandising and Mannequin Styling! I really didn't expect it. Check out my previous post to see the mannequins I styled! =)

Yay! Our complete photo! 

with David Guison, Kaye Pernia, and Patricia Prieto.

with Sarah Policios

with Raymond Angat

Thanks to my mom and sister for watching me! (with Louie and his mom)

My supportive friends= Marionne & Nina!

with Ms. Inez! 
Got our allowance + Gift Certificates!! It shows on the pictures that we are very happy! Ha ha ha! Our hard work paid off!

The Shangrila Team! =)


I'm mixed emotions. I will surely miss them. I'm so happy that I met them! Can't wait for our reunion! 

I will never ever forget this experience. =) x 

No comments :