New Rave on the Block

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

This was taken after the STATUS 4th year Anniversary at Prive. Too bad, they didn't allow me to use my dslr! Sayang! I really wanted to cover the event (Oh Well). But yeah, I still had an epic night without it! Thanks to my friends!  

The theme was  "New-Rave". New rave is basically a mix of fast beats that will literally get the whole room dancing. And to dress in unique and unusual clothes and remember that brightness is important. So it's all about Colorful/ NEON outfits!

I don't have much color in my closet because it's not flattering on my body lol. Good thing I have this Neon shirt I got from SM, and this Penshoppe button-down that  I had a long time ago but it was my first time to wear it haha, paired with my VANS and my Neon shoe laces did the talking! 




Happy Anniversary STATUS Magazine! Thanks for inspiring the youth, especially me! You inspire me in so many ways! Congrats to the whole team for throwing an AWESOME party last night! Let's don't forget to grab a copy of their 4th year anniversary MUSIC issue with Santi Gold on the cover! 


Cooolio! x

No comments :