Monochromatic

Sunday, 8 April 2012

Happy Easter everyone!!

 I wore this shirt for a lot of times already, but first time here on my blog Haha! Who cares?! I think it's alright to repeat clothes as long as you style or wear them differently, right?! This time I went Monochromatic. Topman brown button-down that I paired it with my Bench light brown chinos and brown belt. And my grungy chukka boots from Forever 21



This Topman shir is really one of my favorites! Speaking of Topman, I'm so happy to share that I'm part of this year's RSSI (company who owns Topman/Topshop/Warehouse/Dorothy Perkins and Ben Sherman here in the Philippines) league of fashion. Yay! So I would be very busy for the next couple of weeks! I can't wait to learn and know more about the Fashion Retail Industry, and to my favorite brand which is, Topman! I'm just so excited! Wish me luck!

No comments :