Lunch Break

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Sorry for the lame title Haha! 
Photos taken by Ate Krystal (Thanks!)

These pictures were taken inside my office which is at Ben Sherman in Edsa Shangrila. The store has the best interior design (will blog about it soon)!! Please visit Ben Sherman, and shop like there's no tomorrow! I'll be there for the next three days. I could give you some styling tips if you want.

Just wore a simple outfit for my official first day of work. This bag caught everyone's attention because of its prints! And these vintage shoes were given to me by my grand father! Cool, right?!

I'm really having fun! Except when Lunch Break- I'm Forever alone! Haha 
Anyway, stay tuned for more stories and photos! - TDA


Please like TOPMAN, TOPSHOP, and WAREHOUSE PHILIPPINES on Facebook! Thank you very much!

No comments :