Green Wall

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Today was soo tiring but I had soooo much fun. We had a video shoot with David Guison at QC Circle (watch out for my next post.) And then went to Powerplant to check out the sale items in Topman! He he he
And Here's what I wore:

This aztec shirt is one of my favorites in my closet. I can just wear it as it is because of its prints. I had to remove my jacket after taking these pictures because the heat is so unbearable!

Customized Varsity Jacket + Topman aztec shirt + Sperry Top sider 
Don't you just love the background? These pictures were taken outside Powerplant. Perfect spot to take my outfit pictures! I Hope you're doing great, and enjoying your summer as much as I do! 

I'll be assisting in Warehouse-Edsa Shangrila tomorrow! Please visit and shop until you drop! :)

TDA

3 comments :

Giancarlo Clarete said...

sperry top-sider, they have the best :)

Cristina Decena said...

Love the background plus your varsity jacket, Adrian! :)

Lemuel Urieta said...

I just read all of your blog posts starting from this post up to the first one, haha! Cool blog!