Stripes and Denim

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

I went to the Graduation of my brother today after doing some school errands. And I was a representative of my father and tagged as a "parent" haha. Pretty cool, huh! Congrats, bro! You did it! Wishing you the best things in your future to come. Good luck on College! 

I wanted to wear something comfortable because I knew I would be the photographer of my bro lol. I think besides floral, colors, nautical/stripes are so "in" every summer especially for guys. Don't you think? They never go out of style! They're also perfect for layering!  So here I'm again wearing a Stripes + Denim outfit. Just like my first post here.  The blue striped shirt are from Mint, Giordano denim button down, SM pants, and my Forever 21 shoes. 





Forever 21 shoes


Breitling watch and SM Accessories bracelet


Thank you so much to my sister for taking these photos! 

Our instagram photo:
Me, Nazh, Andre, and Mom

Follow me on twitter for updates: @aydsguadalupe

1 comment :

Johnny Manila said...

I want your watch. now. lol.

- Johnny


http://guystylemanila.blogspot.com