I'm a Keds Style Champ

Sunday, 18 March 2012

I joined this STATUS x Be a KEDS style champ wherein you have to submit a Styling tip on how will you wear KEDS.  And get a chance to win two pair of 
KEDS sneakers and the styling tip will be interpreted in their April 2012 fashion editorial. 

This was my entry: 

I would wear KEDS in a dapper way. You can never go wrong with Denim, Aztec, Statement shirt and to a Printed Blazer, pair it with a colored chinos and shorts. KEDS is so versatile and perfect for all any outfits. You can even wear them for almost any occasions. Stand out by wearing bright socks into your outfit. And don't forget to wear your statement watch and bracelets. For sure any girl would be enchanted to meet you with KEDS. 

Aaaand Luckily, I won! Watch out for my next post to know what sneakers I got! :)

No comments :