I don't feel Blue

Thursday, 22 March 2012

Last Sunday I claimed my Keds sneakers with family at Complex-Eastwood after hearing the mass..

Yes. I'm aware that I have a lot of blue stuff in my closet LOL! My polo is from Memo, shorts from SM and Topman plimsolls.


My shoes have the same color as my polo and shorts! Two tone blue. Blue is really my favorite color.


One of my fave churches- St. James in Ayala Alabang
We don't usually go in Eastwood because we're from the south so it's really an effort.


We had lunch first at our favorite Crisostomo.  This Ensalada thingy is our favorite appetizer.  

It wouldn't be complete without HAPPY LEMON. Pls. Chris Tiu, bring Happy Lemon in the south! Hehe. Kidding.


Complex Lifestyle is located in Eastwood Mall, Festival Mall, Ayala Center Cebu and Alabang Town Center.  

They offer a wide array of brands from footwear to apparel. Like...

Sperry Top-sider!

And the coool KEDS

It's so nice of me to share my joy to my sister, since she just recently celebrated her birthday.  
The style that I liked didn't have my size anymore, so I picked the navy chukkas instead, and the Orange Classic Champion for my sister. Yay for free shoes! I can't wait to wear it! 
Thank you again Status Magazine and Keds Philippines. I'm really a proud Keds Style Champ. x

No comments :