A Fresh Start

Saturday, 17 March 2012

One of my new year's resolution this year is to never be afraid to try something new. So what's something new to me? I joined this OutsTOWNding Fashion Styling Competition at Alabang Town Center (ATC).  It started last March 10.

This is something new to me and I'm treasuring every moment of it! Let's see how far I go..


Our first task was to choose clothes from the participating ATC merchants. I really enjoyed it! 


We had to take picture of the items that we chose and get the SKU code of the items. It's obvious that I'm biased with one brand. Haha TOPMAN! 


Then we were assigned to each brand and style 5 outfits for their fashion show. I was assigned to VOLCOM.  Teaser of my looks:

I met up with my friends after and then we went to the Urban Sunfest! There were a lot of activities, games and freebies too! We ended our night with some cocktail drinks and good music. 



I want these Boxfresh boots so bad!!





I guess stripes + denim can never go wrong especially this summer! 
Pair it with your favorite Khaki pants or colored shorts, and fedora hat to finished off the look! 


About my outfit: I'm wearing a Topman striped shirt, Vintage denim polo, Old Navy cargo pants and my fave Zoo york chukka. 


I'm so happy that I'm finally back on blogging again. Expect more a lot from me. x The Dandy Ayds.

No comments :